Jumping Into Spring
This warm weather feels amazing. After months of cold days and dark afternoons, I am so excited for sunny days ahead. Isn’t it crazy how the nice weather can boost your mood? Life feels so much easier when there are more hours of daylight and you can be outside without being all bundled. I even find the mundane tasks more pleasurable when the sun is shining and the windows are wide open.
Now that we’ve had a taste of these nice spring days, I’m organizing my closet and making space for skirts, sandals, and light jackets. I love finding new ways to wear old pieces of clothing and it’s so fun to stumble upon items that you haven’t seen since last summer. It’s fun to add a few new things to your wardrobe, too. Here are a few things I’m coveting for the spring.
– a baseball hat! I’m more sensitive than ever to the sun (and it’s a good idea to limit exposure anyways) and so I’m finding ways that I can be outside and be protected. Also, my favorite sunscreens are this one and this one (smells incredible!).
– lightweight sneakers. I’ve been wanting a new pair of sneakers for awhile, and I think I’m finally going to snag these ones. I can be so indecisive sometimes! (and I might get these for Milo — so cute!!)
– how cute is this floral dress? And the price is right!
– it’s fun to add a few new accessories into your wardrobe as the seasons change. I find this can be a good way to keep up with current trends and not break the bank! I’m loving these funky earrings.
– BB Dakota has the cutest tops and dresses. I always find them to be so flattering! I love this top for summer. Shopbop is also having a big sale right now through 4/14 — 20% off orders under $500 and 25% off orders over $500. Use code EVENT17.
– this season I could definitely use a new bathing suit. I love the idea of a classic black bikini like this one. So versatile!
What’s on your spring wish list? xo
Images courtesy of Shopbop.